Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ram charan shows his hair to media



























Ram Charan seems to be completely developing an image which is on opposite side of Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan.While both of them have always been non-controversial in their attitudes more than once Charan has taken rivalry with media. Once again Cherry outburst on media has been witnessed at naayak audio launch event. Reacting on the media gossips about Pawan Kalyan absence for Rachcha audio Cherry was almost in fires.Usually I dont care on what ever media writes because it was Babai who called me on phone personally and sais me not to react on media writings.Babai has been the Power Force behind my dad when he was Number One. If somebody criticizes Babai was the one who reacts first. In the same way if someone criticizes Babai I will be the one to respond. We know what we are and the kind of affection either Babai and Daddy share or Babai and me share.I don't care on whatever media writes. Now, they are equal to my hair Naaku Ventrukatho Samanam. The relation between Fans and Mega family is so strong and dates back to 35 years. One channel or one newspaper cannot separate us,' a fierce Charan spoke to Fans.It is now lest on how anti Mega media agencies will react on this entire episode. Definitely Charan should control his anger else situations may not be same everytime. Wish that there won't be a big controversy out of this audio function.

FG HBT.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts