Tuesday, November 6, 2012

No Rape, So Full Party

The recent judgement of Supreme Court has come like a relief for producer, director madhur bhandarkar. The apex court has quashed the rape case filed against Madhur by Preeti Jain eight years ago alleging that Bhandarkar raped her 16 times between 1999 and 2004 promising to cast her in films.

Now that Supreme has called Madhur an innocent, he is a free man. 'As I was standing distant away from the proceedings in court,  I could not hear the judgment clearly. Then my lawyer explained that court has quashed the charges. I was shocked and tears rolled down my cheeks. I went to a corner and wept for two minutes. My family has gone through alot of pains in last eight years now. I fought against this case so strongly,' says Madhur who arranged a big party for his close friends on getting freed from this legal tangle.

FG HBT.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts