Monday, November 12, 2012

Don't ask my Address Ileana

Owning a house of their own choice is a dream of many, be it the rich, middle class or the poor. Ileana is no different! This hip beauty who is planning to make it big in Bollywood has shifted her base to Mumbai now. Recently, she bought a house in the metropolitan city for an exorbitant price and that too in a posh area. "I liked it very much as it was in a way that I want it to be! I am associated with Mumbai for many years and my modeling career too began in this city. I am delighted to own a house here, even though it took so much time. Don't ask my address and I won't reveal it to anyone. All I could say is that it is located in Bandra," reveals Ileana, who is already living in the new house and her parents will be relocating soon.When asked if there is any difference between B-Town and the South Industry, Ileana commented that acting is the same in any Industry and also feels happy to be branded a Southern Actress.After dream debut in Bollywood with Barfi, Ileana has teamed up with Shahid Kapoor for the film Phata Poster Nikla Hero, which is being directed by Rajkumar Santhoshi of Azab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani.

FG HBT.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts